Friday, March 28, 2014

SUPER QUICK EASTER PROJECT

Hello friends, just popping in with a super quick Easter Project.
I used a brown baggie that I got some goodies in from a online craft order.
Some pretty yellow floral cotton fabric and a hot pink bow - among a few other misc items.

I recently purchased the Cricut Explore and I wanted to try it out on importing a Svg from the Cutting Cafe and on some fabric....it did great on both....
The bunny is from the EASTER BUNNY SHAPED CARD 2
and the Sentiment is from
The yellow hemp is from one a new company I love called Hemptique.
HUGS
 

 
 

2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

WOAH!! Hold the phone!!! LOVE your fabric bunny Regina and you know you had my heart when you alluded to recycling...LOL. This is fabulous my friend. :)
hugs,
Lisa x

Carole Beath said...

Oh my oh my, the bunny is so precious. Love it.
Hugs
Carole