Sunday, December 6, 2015

VISIONS OF SUGARPLUMS - DAY 2

Hello friends welcome to day two of 



Today I want to share a few other Christmas gifts and a card.
First up is this set of CHRISTMAS RIBBONS. My favorite crafting supply is RIBBON. I am a RIBBON ADDICT and am always on the look out for different and unique ribbons. Recently I added a few ribbon kits to the Cutting Cafe Kit site. These kits make the perfect gift for a crafty friend or to add to your own ribbon collection. Everything besides the ribbons is handmade...the box and the spools the ribbons are on.






There is only 1 left of each of these sets. You can find them by clicking on the links above.

I also wanted to reshare this cute new BENDI - BENDY card from The Cutting Cafe:
I am so in love with this new type of card...the possibilities are endless with this type of card.

Okay as I mentioned yesterday there are PRIZES........lots of PRIZES


Lawn Fawn - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Funkie Junkie Boutique - $25.00 Gift Certificate
The Cutting Cafe - 3 Sets of Choice to a Winner
Moonlighting & Co. -  1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
PPinky Dolls - 1 Digital Stamp Image of Choice
Baers Design Studio - 1 Set of Choice to Three Winners
CanvasPop -  one 16x20 canvas of your favorite photo
ChouxChoux Paper Art -  Mega Giveaway of Christmas Crafting Goodies




Canvas Pop has another great giveaway going on right now - you could WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS!  Enter by December 11th.
Enter the WIN YOUR CHRISTMAS giveaway HERE.

Here's how to win the prizes:
Comment on all of the participants in the hop....the more blogs you comment on the better your chances of winning and there will also be a challenge over on Lori's blog with the theme - Christmas/Winter.  You can create a card or any project that fits the theme.  Visit her site and link up your project....This challenge will end on December 20th 2015.  The randomly selected winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn.

OKAY now to send you on to Karon Hughes blog.......I am sure she has another awesome project for you to check out.
Here is a run down of all of the participants in the hop:


Maria Patrick    
Regina Easter.................................your here

thanks again for hopping with me the last 2 days...
HUGS

 Regina E.

28 comments:

cherry said...

Such beautiful displays of ribbon.....I LOVE IT too! So glad to be on blog hop with you!

Ceci Reyes said...

beautiful Ribbons, what a lovely idea to embellish the gifts.

Karon said...

Beautiful gift ideas - love those fabulous ribbons! Gorgeous card and love the scene you created! TFS

Sandy said...

As I said before Regina - one of these days I am going to get one of those fancy dancy cutting machines and I have your address!! Beautiful ribbon and that is a neat card!
Sandy xx

Kim Heggins said...

These are simply fabulous and what a wonderful idea for a Christmas gift. Just love all that beautiful ribbon.

Becca said...

Great ideas, thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Bendi-Bendy card is ADORABLE!!!!! I love all the beautiful ribbon and the beautiful boxes there in!!

Migdalia said...

I love beautiful the boxes are!! This is perefct for the holidays too!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Suzanne Reynolds said...

What a great idea to bring all those ribbons together in a gift box. Just the right amount of each ribbon to adorn some cards. I sorta did this with our scrapping group whereby I bought a variety of ribbons and gave a yard of each to each member of the group. A space saver for sure, and a variety of ribbons.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh gosh, those ribbon kits are so cute! and I love your bendy card. will have to look into your template at the start of the new year when I finally get all of my gift projects finished. :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I was so into the ribbons I forgot to tell you the 3D dimensional or bendy card is also very nice and I can see all the possibilities for children's christmas and birthday cards.

Vickie said...

Great ribbon kits and I am definitely trying that bendy card!!! Merry Christmas!!!

Maria said...

Fabulous ribbon kits decorated so pretty! And, your bendy card is soo CUTE!

Lisa said...

The ribbon kits look amazing!! Wow!! And I love the bendy card!! It's gorgeous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

What lovely ribbons..... great talent - wow. And the Bendi-Bendy card is amazing - hadn't seen anything like that before. Great inspirations.... thanks bunches. j.

Michele K. Henderson said...

These ARE some pretty ribbons! I love the blue ribbon and the pretty white snowy glitter bell! Just gorgeous!
Take care!
Michele

Lori said...

Such beautiful ribbons! And a lovely box to gift them, too. I love that Bendy card - it's so cute! So glad you're a part of Visions of Sugarplums!

A Fondness For Circles said...

Those ribbons ar so beautiful! I've never made a bendy card and this is the first completed one I've actually seen. I may just be a convert to the bendy. Thanks for the inspiration! This hop is proving to be much more than I imagined. Thanks so much!

Carol from La Crosse said...

You do have some very unique ribbons. How special that you make your fancy boxes to put them in.

Your bendy card is so COOL!! I really would like to try one.

Thanks Regina!

Jane said...

What a fab idea x

Fikreta said...

very pretty
hugs
>^.^<

Lisa Minckler said...

I love that I just went to that link and I see SOLD OUT, SOLD OUT, SOLD OUT. Obviously that means you have good taste and know quality when you see it. The way you display the ribbon would make me hesitant to even use it, it's a sight to behold all by itself!
Beautiful work and yet again I get so say, Bendy-Bendi...too much fun.
hugs,
Lisa x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, your ribbon packages are just gorgeous! I never thought to do this but what a wonderful idea! Your bendi-fold card is so cute!

Eva said...

Fabulous Packaging!!! Great idea! Card is so cute! Thanks for sharing; )
Hugsxx

cm said...

Your ribbon-themed gifts are absolutely gorgeous; mega-watt smiles guaranteed when these are delivered to the lucky people they're destined for. Your Bendy card: sheer delight! WOW!
~carol

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Missed your Day 3 card...was anxious to see what you had for us today. Hope all is well with you.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the Bendi Bendi is super adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Tracey said...

Such a wonderful idea.....fabulous creating Regina!